Which gfx card???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebz-_-

Solid State Member
You sure? Reading the reviews on the xfx and they look really good but then again, people do make shit up.

XFX is just... it's to hard to explain with words :p

anyways eVGA has lifetime warranty and if you OC too far then you can just return it to them :D or if you replace the stock heatsink you can still return it to them if it dies :)

You think I'll be able to play bf2 on medium or high at 1024 or 1280? All I really want at the moment is a nice video card for around 130-150 to be able to run bf2 GOOD. My def of good is no noticable lag, spikes, ect.

yes, a 6600gt will give u medium quality on bf2. I got medium quality at 1024x768 when I was using a Radeon 9800 Pro and if im not mistaken 6600gt > 9800pro.

Edit: And go evga, better quality as evga tends to be the best

Orion_AurA said:
yes, a 6600gt will give u medium quality on bf2. I got medium quality at 1024x768 when I was using a Radeon 9800 Pro and if im not mistaken 6600gt > 9800pro.

Edit: And go evga, better quality as evga tends to be the best
Okay, one last question. I looked at the benchmarks for almost all 6600's and MSI came out on top. Its only like 10-20 bucks more and I really dont know which one to get between MSI or eVGA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom