New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostDJR

Baseband Member
I'd really like a new case because right now all I have is a white one whith LED lights in the front, but right now I can't afford another windows XP. My dad told me to wait until May, my birth day, and ask for longhorn AND a case. From what I've heard longhorn's gonna suck and eat away A LOT of memory. I want to know if I cn move my hard drive and motherboard into a new case without reinstalling windows?

you do realize you dont have to buy another windows xp i have the same xp disc onto all four computers in my house and plus when you switch cases it doesnt clear your hardrive

I've used up my XP, and my dad the "computer pro" is either lying or full of crap because he told me if I un plu my drives and everything from my motherboard that I'll have to re-install windows.

wrong i have unplugged my stuff a couple of times and no reinstalling and how do you use up your xp

The only reason why you'd have to reinstall because of hardware is when you replace the mobo. Anything else, you can change fine.

just call tech support they will give you a new product code thats what i did but changing cases will not delete your xp

That's a nice friggin case. And I''m going to talk to my dad about it. I think he just doesn't want me to get one because no one else sees it but me and my freinds. He told me to buy an LCD monitor instead, but I could still get that and a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom