Internet BuG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu_in_tha_spot

Baseband Member
Whenever I open a page it always go to different webpage. Can some please explain how I can disable this type of behavior.

Thanx Y'all

what you have said makes no sense. when you opena page, it wwill either go to a default webpage, to a selected webpage or a blank page. rephrase your question

Nah.....When I open a page, it doesn't open the page that I clicked, instead it opens totally different page. For example, I search pages on Google but when I click on the page that I want, it opens this http://www.perfectnav.com/index.cfm.......I dont know if this one made sense now....but this is what keep happening to me all time.

first off, check to see that the pages exist by tyyping in the URL. maybe Google's cache is a little old. if that's not the case run Ad-Aware and Search & Destroy to remove any sppyware that might be causing this. as a good habit, clean your temporary internet files by going into Internet Options, Delete Files or something like that. Offline files too. lemme know what u got.

Yes the pages exists. I have adware, regcleaner all trying to fight the problem..............I delete temp. files all the time........I still dont know what is that.

hmmm, are you using IE? if so, try using another browser and see if they same thing happens. if it doesn't happen on other browsers, either reinstall IE or use another one like Mozilla Firefox, which is a very good browser. if it still does it then i can't help you anymore. sorry. anybody else can give it a try.

P.S. are you using a proxy server?

Thanks alot man...............I even uninstall Kazaa already.......But that answer will a lot on the future problems. I might be looking for a new p2p program

I had the same problem, Most of the time I realise instead of coming 404 webpage erroe, or website temporarily available **perfectnav pops in**. even now its happening.

1.What i did was run ad-aware
2. uninstall and reinstall IE.

It works fine. Also remove **perfect nav** from the hompage from tools>internet option>general

Good Old Kazaa, Another Hijacking software. Glad ya found it. I don't think ya had to Re-Install IE though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom