w32.jeefo

Status
Not open for further replies.

triality

Beta member
I got the w32.jeefo virus yestarday and I have been trying to clean stuff up for 2 days now. I had norton antivirus and I ran a virus scan, quantined the files it recommended me to and deleted them. That didnt change anything. My hard-drive is still full because I guess this virus makes the files larger. I have 1.49 gb left on my computer, and this is after I have reformated. I thought if i reinstalled windows that would atleast take care of the virus, I have all my important files backed up on cd. I guess I was wrong. It did nothing. Hopefully someone can tell me how to fix this and get these files back to normal size so I can go on with my life. Thanks!

i believe i got the virus taken care of.....but my files are still huge. i tried reformating and that was the weirdest thing of it all. It didnt delete the files....they are still in the C drive when you go into my computer, but the reformat took them off of the desktop and start menu, cleared my favorites. the reformat seemed to delete some stuff, but not all of it. can someone please help!

i reformated with the win xp disc i got win xp pro....can you guys talk to me on aol? my sn is triality15

Win32/Jeefo

Hey, I have that virus on my comp too and I downloaded jeefogui to get rid of it, but it says it can't disinfect my files It's not letting me run alost any programs on my comp. How do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom