Windows Problem starting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennny2004

Baseband Member
k First of all i am srry if there is another topic like this i am in safe mode right now lol and my firefox looks extremely huge. But anyways i startedmy computer and it got to my desktop picture but nothing loaded it is just empty,I can press control-alt delete and see whats running and system idle procces is at 99 but i don't think that matters. And stands that way. I got windows 64bit proffesional edition. I got avast antivirus and micrososft spyware remover..Hmm o ya and if i boot in my safe mode it works just fine. So plz plz plz lol help me i had that before and i needed to reinstall and reformat and now i got to much staff on here.

I got:
Microsoft Windows Proffesional x64 edition (Build 3780 service pack 1)
Amd 64 3500+
Asus A8V delux
1 gig of ram

(let me know if u need anything else)
Thank you...

so theres no icon or anything like that?

how long you had this comp for?
try reformatting it

K no icons no nothing i can only open task manager and i tryed to run few things from there and nothing will run it will just not respons. All i can see is my windows background nothing else and i reformated already just a week before, and for the same reason. I am trying to run avast full system scan and see if it can do anything. OO i had teh comp for not long i build it my self and my linux boots disk works buatifull so it is not my hardware.

did you run avast for schedule?
so it runs the program before windows starts

if avast didn't pick anything up
get AVG and run full scan on that

i Will try that right now i am running tought scan with avast then is there anygood online scans that will pick up anything cause i know AVG will not install on 64bit windows.k and avast did not get anything hmmm. and i am trying to find something on the microsoft support page

maybe someone else can help you on this
i myself is trying to fix this for my cousin's computer

same exact problem, he can do ctrl-alt-del
run and then tries to install AIM i think
and then it gets an error, desktops comes back

if you have a software you can install
do it via ctrl-alt-del>run new

try that see if icons show up

if anyone can fix this, it be great for alot of people lol

k well i post if i can find a solution for this. And if anyone else know how to fix this feel free to post it :) that be so nice lol

k here what i did and it worked for once lol k i ofund some old game and started my computer. it was frozen and i pressed eject on my cdrom and it opened after few minuts then i put the game in slide the cdrom back and my cpu was useing 100% for few seconds and now it is working yay but lol i am going for my restart now and see if it will do it again. yah wierd anyone have a permanent soltion?

edited: nope it will still freeze but if you put in any cd that has auto run on it it will let you boot but will not fix it.

Think i will get some updates see if it will fix it.

lol i have tryed that and umm it boots off first time fine then the after restart bak to same problem but keeping any cd at all in cdrom drive before boot up works lol :) and i am trying to fix it righ tnow by compeletly securing and repairing my windows lol and if this will crash and ineed to rewformat i be sad cause i out to much work into this but thanks for help.
Did that hppen 2 u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom