SOYO Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telin

Beta member
I have a Soyo Dragon Platinum 2 with a p4i875p chipset on it and i cant get my Ati Radeon 9800 Pro to work on it. when i turn on the computer the monitor stays blank. any suggestions.

Thanks

no post , no bios screen ?You cant see anything ? If you do see these screens try booting into safe mode and installing it .Im sure you have the extra power cord pluged into your radeon right !?

if this is a new mobo(ie you have no OS on you hard drive) i had the same problem when i put my comp together, it dodn't like my agp card for some reason. try putting a pci card in til you have windows loaded, then put the agp one back in.

Telin, let us know if you hear any post beeps. I had a problem when I built my computer, wouldn't post or output video. Ended up, I had f***ed up my CPU when I installed it. RAM is another possibility if it's not posting, along with the video card as a third possibility.

I'd start off by checking to make sure that everything is seated properly, even if it means taking it out and reseating it to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom