selling feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

girly

Banned
i dont know if someone had this idea already, im going through a million old threads to look, but it would be a good idea for a feedback forum, to let people know who is a good trader/seller!

Feedback forums really help a lot. All of the paintball forums I participate in have Feedback forums and it really helps you know who you are dealing with. Good idea girly.

Could you offer some 'ideas' on how to run the "feedback' forum?

thanks

:) Need to make sure a good idea does not turn bad

just start a topic "good traders" so people can leave feedback so others will know.make sure you write a disclaimer on it ;o)

Attachments

• mod.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 21
Sort of like a place where you can say "I bought a HD from 'Dude' and he shipped it fast and the HDD worked perfectly. Would reccomend buying from 'Dude' again"

Is that what you mean? Cuz I have been thinking about something like that too....

Girly if our deal goes well i will leave positive feedback for ya. this would be entirely word of mouth than huh? sounds like a good idea to me. :)

bruce im not gonna rip you off lol and yes that is how it works just so others know that someone is honest, because i have myself been ripped off on boards-that is y you always go through paypal.you are semi secure to the point where they will investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom