Omg Check Out This Viewsonic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah a buddy of mine has a 30" Apple Cinema LCD. When ever I;m at his house and play battlefield 2, it's almost too much screen.

I guess cause i'm used to 19" & the mouse movements to negotiate in 19", when you go to 30" the mouse movements are greater. So for me, it seems like it takes me forever to move.
I guess it takes a little getting use to. I'll never get used to that because like flanker said, "it's a waste of money."

Don't get me wrong it's nice, buti'm certainly not going to spend $1300 on a monitor.... FUNK NO!!!
Actually the Apple 30" is about $2500 lol

HAVOC2k5 said:
I guess cause i'm used to 19" & the mouse movements to negotiate in 19", when you go to 30" the mouse movements are greater. So for me, it seems like it takes me forever to move.
I guess it takes a little getting use to.

I never really thought about that issue. Maybe an adjustable DPI mouse like the G5 would be good to turn up for quicker movement across that much area. I keep my G5 at 1000 for BF2 with in game sensitivity set at 1.2 i think. I know turning my mouse up to 2000 is way to hard to control for me on a 19.

!!! lol I was going to buy that monitor too wasn't it at staples..? or office max?

I should went for it but I had to stay home:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom