Are these good temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok here are my temps, they are in celcius:

Motherboard - 26
Cpu - Its sporatice ranges from 9 - 54 derees and sometimes the temp disapears completly. Must be pretty cool though heatsink is cold, lol.
Aux - 26
Gpu - 25
Gpu Ambient - 24
HD - 26

I think the cpu is around 40 degrees celcius or lower.

Anything lower than 25c is pretty darn low for a cpu and gpu. what kind of cooling are you using and what are you using to see these temps? What's the temp of the room your computer is in?

Um the temp of room is pretty cool its definatly not normal temp but probably around 60-65 degrees. Im using everest and I have it where i mounted a fan to the headsink of video card. Another fan to the gpu block so air is sucked in from the side of the gpu block and top by another fan and all the air blows onto back of gpu and the two fans one being small and one being big blow on the heatsink of video card. All and all everything on the motherboard gets cooled because of the air just blowing around and since the rooms cool, it all works out. All and all, im very proud of myself.

yeah that's a cool room. I've used everest before but i don't know if i would be 100% confident with the temps it shows. I don't really have proof either way just on my computer some of the things it says i have a hard time believing. CPU temps seem to be about right but GPU and other i'm not so sure about.

During the winter my office room will be about 65*F too. The processor gets down to 22*C at idle when its that temp in the room. Motherboard @ 30* and GPU (6600GT) is usually around 45*C.

cedjunior said:
During the winter my office room will be about 65*F too. The processor gets down to 22*C at idle when its that temp in the room. Motherboard @ 30* and GPU (6600GT) is usually around 45*C.
It's a uncomplete build I did as a joke but this will help you with the converting F to C. Maybe there is a purpose to this program I may actualy update this thing and make it more usefull down the road but this build will perform your calculations.

WinRar, unarchive
.Net2.0, needed to run obtain from microsoft update if haven't already

http://www.techist.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=601036

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom