6600GT vs 6800

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK THE 6800 HAS THE 6600GT BUT ITS JUST NO FUN IF YOU CANT OVERCLOCK THEM, I BEAT MY SYSTEM TO HELL AND BACK AND THERE AGAIN WITH OVERCLOCKING, I ITLEAST FIND MY SELF FLASHING BIOS ONCE A DAY, I JUST MUST PRECISELY TUNE LOL
(I DONT BUY VIDEO CARD FOR WHAT THEY DO, I BUY THEM FOR WHAT THEY POSSIBLY CAN DO.)

burned-ati said:
(I DONT BUY VIDEO CARD FOR WHAT THEY DO, I BUY THEM FOR WHAT THEY POSSIBLY CAN DO.)

Interesting point, i will try to remember that ;)

Anyway get the 6800 it seem that you really don;t require or want to make a performance system, if you know what i mean.

You should be fine with that card.

I understand almost all the points that people here try to tell you, they just don't want you to go and spend $$ on something that maybe will come sometime sooner better at the same price.

Its your desicion to wait or not, upgrade or not. :)

yea the video card would be good enough for the games, but im warning you, you will get addicted to upgrading! lol its a disease! lol

burned-ati said:
yea the video card would be good enough for the games, but im warning you, you will get addicted to upgrading! lol its a disease! lol

It is!! My comps less than a year old, and im gonna throw away the 6600gt and get a 7800gt and a sweetass ocz modstream to make it look purdy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom