Need Mega Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
WUT IS UNREAL ENGINE 3 ??? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME or gimme a link to a site where they tell me what it is, i hear people talking bout it a lot. please inform me about it thanks a lot.

Thats a little harsh man.

It is a new game engine with great graphics. I huge number of games will use this engine. It is kinda like the source engine, or CryEngine.

It wasn't harsh.

"NEED MEGA HELP?"

What is the Unreal Engine 3? A little googling would have struck him a gold mine of information.

THEN, he could come here and ask a question like, "What changes have they made to UE3 to make it a more efficient gaming engine?"
or

"What games will be using the UE3 engine in the future?"

I expect people to do some research first before posting. Then if they don't understand something and I do, i'll be more then happy to explain it.

I don't know that's just me.

I wasn't being serious, thats why I put hilarious at the end there. I agree whole heartedly. Google it your **** self. I can see asking info on technical things where the mumbo jumbo may be heard to understand and want input, but yeah... this should of been a google thing.

That link to wikipedia says at the bottom that Unreal Engine 4 is already in the making...

coool, well yah has anyone heard of the TIGHT NEW ENGINE for supreme commander, i heard its kinda like TA, by th way the U3 engine is also being used in Q4 i tink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom