Game Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you shouldnt have to run most games on low with that setup. Along with being a noob, everyone starts somewhere like baronvongogo said. Just hang around these forums for a little while and you will learn alot.

The version I put up was similar to that for maybe a little extra and had a better graphics card, the one selected on that site is a 6600 you should at least try for a 6800GT or 6800GS, and Building your self is a lot more benificial than buying one pre built. Unless your so worried you`ll break something but its up to you :)

Oh and I still think my version is slightly better as it has a proper PSU not a case one and western digital hard drive instead of hitachi.

Nope just very happy with the system I recieved, and want to recommend to people who are looking for new PC's.

Not to mention they are downright cheaper than Dell, Alien, Voodoo, Newegg, Tiger...Ect ect ect.

That looks like it'll turn out awesome, man. Let us now how it runs.

I, myself, REALLY need to get some money and build me a new PC.
I'm running an AMD Duron 800mhz. :p I recently put in a GeForce4 MX400 card, just because I needed a teeny upgrade, and it was VERY cheap, but it can't play ANYTHING made after 2002.

So, I still have the parts I found after my searching in July, so I can use a lot of those. I just need MONEY! T_T

Lol i know the feelin im hopin i have enough money after christmas to buy all the parts. O and if anyone wants to buy a good wow account plz pm me. Sellin it for comp parts or moneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom