Restarting automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramt

Beta member
I own a gaming and internet hub 20 units. My pcs' normally run about 6-8 hours a day. My problem is my pc's restarting usually 5-6 times a day.
These are my specs:
Sempron 2500 1.41 GHz processor
350 Watts power supply
512 RAM
Radeon 9250 128 Mb DDR
80Gb hard disk
256Mb memory card
Epox 8KDA NVIDIA Nforce 3
I really need anyone's help on this ASAP. Thank you. God bless

this only happens when you are playing games?
need to be more specific on how it just starts restarting
how long you had this computer for?
when did you start having this problem after the period of time you have this PC?

It restarted when I play games and browsing the internet. I have my pcs' just 2 weeks ago. When I play games like Counterstrike condition zero, Warcraft, RF online, and sometimes the internet. Most of the time an error pops-up then if you run it, it will restart. Or sometimes in the middle of the game like online games and other LAN games it restarts automatically. Any suggestions what I should do? Thank you

kramt said:
Most of the time an error pops-up then if you run it, it will restart.

what does the error say?
sounds more like your video card is at fault

did you update the driver for it?

try updating all your drivers
if it doesn't work, REFORMAT your computer to see if that works

since its only 2 weeks old, i doubt you have much data in your PC.

Turn off autoreboot after system failure. Its in startup recovery. It may lock the system, if it does post the error exactly as it says. Also, check eventvwr. Post it, too.

It does sound like it's your video card. Are you overclocking it? Do you notice any glitches in the graphics while playing before the error? Lots of things can make your video card crash your system so like they said, try to get an error message.

It doesn't always show a pop-up error message before it restarts. Also my cpu and system temperature's average is 33-35 F. And sometimes a blue screen appears that says BAD_POOL_CALLER. Is it also possible that my automatic voltage regulator (AVR) could have cause the problem? Or lack of power supply?

Ok I'll try to upgrade all my drivers and I'll update you on this. Thank you

*ahem* kramt, look at my previous post. Doesn't always show an error? Thats why you do what I said above. Yes it will lock up, but we'll get more errors to pinpoint the problem. Eventvwr is also a valuable tool. It more than likely is what the above posters are saying, but this will give you more to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom