please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im goin by the components.. not the price. it has 1gb of ram, an amd athlon 3400+ 2.4 ghz processor, 200 gb hard drive, and im gonna add a really good video card. will that not be enough?

You say you want to build a computer in the future but buying the prebuilt machine is just hurting you in the long run. If you want to build a gaming machine, start out right. Build your own machine, if you want I can walk you through step by step on how to do it. It is really not that hard when looked at with simplicity.

PEACE

no.. i asked for video card suggestions.. but forget that. now im considering makin my own computer.. if i give you my email.. can you give me some advice on components, and basic building?

How much can you spend on a computer, what periphials do you have right now. What exactly do you plan on doing with this computer, etc.

Reply to my PM and I will be happy to help a fellow member entering in to the wonderful world of Computer Building :) :) :)

PEACE

Dude check out cyberpowerpc.com you can get yourself a better machine than that for 600 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom