UT2007 Requirements Aproved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Agreed, those are similar to what I predicted also. The game will be demanding, but not THAT demanding.

this is funny because, microsoft wanted to release the xbox 360 to have graphics like pc, well they were very close! but there still limited with 512mb of system memory with the xbox 360. so there games cant be to good, and also i belive when unreal07 drops its gonna be so big of a gap between pc and xbox 360 you can pile up all are out dated video card in between it lol. becasue you must think all the xbox 360 has to run which is 2xaa on lower deatiled pc wanna be games with a 1000 by 760 something resolution they have it easy, we must be really picky becuse if we cant run 1280/1024 with our computer graphics cards lol we want a new one lol, im not sure what there getting at with these outrageous consoles. but its really not worth it becasue to play games that look somewhat like pc u need a hdtv and how much does this thing cost!? to much, but if you dont buy it you must play on your regular tv. and thats 640/480 resolution, and umm you dont want that.

Take a grammar class. It hurt my eyes and brain to read your last post.

The Xbox360 architecture is very different. I don't expect you to understand that. The 512MB is all it needs to do what it has to. In addition to the architecture, it doesn't need to run Windows or a crapload of other programs in the background, so that improves performance even more.

As for the HDTV. You can buy a $30 cable (I think it comes included in the premium package) that you would normally use to connect the 360 to a HDTV and use the same cable to connect the 360 to your regular PC motitor, be it CRT or LCD. Bada boom, 1280x1024 resolution on a LCD just like that. No $3000 HDTV needed.

Flanker said:
No, but Unreal Engine 3 games (like Gears of War) ARE confirmed for the X360. Either way, I'm getting both of them so its not a big deal for me.
Yeah, and Gears of War just looks sick. I just hope the actual game looks like what they are showing now.

Xbox just better end up having in-game mouse/keyboard support, or I'll be pissed. :mad:

But if they do we're talking UT3 engine, at 1920x1080 resolution with keyboard and mouse. For what, $400 plus game plus keyboard/mouse? Not bad :p

yea seriously thats another thing flanker, wheres the mouse and keyboard? we cant play with there cheap controllers lol and also whos paying 60 bucks for 1 game?!!! i mean i can download the *****. you may not have online play for some games but what about morrowind oblivion im deffinetly not paying 60 bucks for it! i mean ive got better things to buy like umm memory lol. i mean 2 xbox 360 games can buy you a 6600gt and a bag of herbal

and you have to pay 10 dollars a month for xbox live. i mean isnt bf2 online free? the xbox 360 is prety sweet but if you got a computer that runs the shit better and actually looks better than the xbox 360 theres really no point in buying one, thats all im tying to say

and what was up with them selling on ebay? i seen one sell for 6200$ with 5 games

Lets blabble on and on about a game that isn't out. This thread has gotten retarded. Come on 6 pages of BS from a bunch of kids... get a job or something. I have to go puke and throw my brain in a blender now. BLahhhhh....

P.P. Mguire said:
How many mods have posted in here and this stupid thread still isnt closed?

I stand by my statements. Mods aren't special, they got sucked into mindless retardedness just like you and I. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom