Beat This Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kraut said:
Seriously dude, your not getting anywhere. Everyone here knows what they are talking about except you. You cant really expect to just come in here acting like you know everything and that eveyone else is a dumbass. You started this thread for someone to build a better computer and they have, let off already.

Woah dude you need to calm down a bit.

hahahaha, you think i need to calm down, your right because im laughing so hard. I think you should calm down because you have posted more than 25 times already in a relatively short amount of time.

No really kraut were trying to have a discussion here...Say something useful or don't talk at all ok.

What are you laughing so hard about...seriously whats so freaking funnY?

When I want your opinion on how many times I should post in a short amount of time....I'll give it to you.

The funniest part: this thread is all about some kid (or rather, person) had a bad issue with Newegg or thinks that prebuilts are better.

So pointless.

Never had an issue with newegg really at all. I would love to build my own system, but with work and 21 credit hours of college there's just no time.

the funniest part? You trying to claim the x800 xt is better than the 7800 gt...You shot all credibility right then and there.

JoeStoll said:
No really kraut were trying to have a discussion here...Say something useful or don't talk at all ok.

What are you laughing so hard about...seriously whats so freaking funnY?

When I want your opinion on how many times I should post in a short amount of time....I'll give it to you.

sigh.

will a mod please close this thread, it's so pointless I'm starting to get depressed, when people try to teach someone and he just acts like a arrogant know it all, it's just stupid.

sucks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom