Beat This Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you really say that his computer is trash? It is already better than yours and he had the guts and self confidence to build it himself.

wow, you are an idiot.

since when was this my name

Originally posted by Ridlyn

thats what it said in the first post of page 3, you quoted him too bud.

Snake-Eyes said:
Have you ever even heard of "vanilla products?" You haven't? Didn't think so. Google it up..

Have you ever heard of top notch products such as the ones i'm getting...

I know exactly what vanilla products are...Basically the computer specs on your sig.

The Kraut said:
How can you really say that his computer is trash? It is already better than yours and he had the guts and self confidence to build it himself.

Acutally mine is better...his graphics card isn't as good as mine period.

JoeStoll said:
Your computer isn't blowing away anything.
Mine is clearly better.

Yeah, 'cause, you know, a 7800 GT > X800 XT. [/sarcasm]

Though, i will admit that i was a bit caught up in the moment when i posted that.

JoeStoll said:
Snake-Eyes said:
Have you ever even heard of "vanilla products?" You haven't? Didn't think so. Google it up..

I know exactly what vanilla products are...Basically the computer specs on your sig.

ummm...no they aren't really top notch, but alright dude, whatever floats your boat.

JoeStoll said:
Snake-Eyes said:

You know what's funny? The fact that you never said anything about buying that computer in your first post. So, for all we know you could be on an old P2.

BTW, you might want to freshen up on your definition of "vanilla products."

PuMpKaN said:
wow, you are an idiot.

since when was this my name

Originally posted by Ridlyn

thats what it said in the first post of page 3, you quoted him too bud.

Yes i'm sorry about that...It is hard to keep track of all these people who i'm chatting with. Espically once the bandwagon gets going on the new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom