UT2007 Requirements Aproved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the posted requirements for ut2007 people, stop making up lies... "7 Gigs of ram required!!!, 18 SLI 7800GTX's REQUIRED!!!, OMFG !!!! Amd AThlon x2 REQUIRED OMFG OMFG!!"

lies lies lies lies, go to this site it says it right here... 6800 minimum...

http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php
scroll down to Technology then Graphics and read...

beedubaya said:
People think their 7800GTs will be able to max out UT2007...well, you're in for a big suprise.

beedubaya said:
You will need a dual-core CPU for this game, preferrably an Athlon X2, as well as an Ageia PhysX card. Don't try to build now for this game, you aren't going to be able to do it. Today's hardware is mighty whimpy compared to what this game will need if you want to run it on high settings at 1280x1024 or higher.

beedubaya said:
And lets shut up about it running on a 9700 Pro or FX series card, thats nonsense. The requirements will clearly be 6 series minimum for Nvidia (6600 GT i imagine).

Thats total Bullshit. What are you SMOKING?! Dude, a game coming out mid-2006 isn't going to spit on a GeForce 7800GT ok? 7800GT will play this game MAXED OUT as in max AA and AF and 1280x1024 resolution. FPS? Probably something like 60FPS. Like Gaara said, stop stabbing your fingers into your ears and going "Lalalala" and open your eyes. Wow...when this game comes out you will get flamed so hard you'll probably quit the forum.

A Radeon 9800Pro will run the game at Med Settings without AA or AF at 800x600 with 60FPS, ok?

As for Dual Core, nah. Any overclocked Athlon 64 will do fine. A Athlon 64 at 2.5GHz is like a 4.2GHz Pentium 4 in regular tasks and much higher in games. If you think a 4.5GHz Pentium 4 won't play UT2K7, you're smoking something. Dual Core will help though, but its not the say-all-end-all.

7800GT for Med my ass.

No, when the game comes out nobody will remember these threads.

Yes, the actualy requirements will probably be somewhere between where I have stated they would be in this thread and where Flanker said they would be. This game isn't going to be real easy to play, as it will be the most demanding game to date at the time of its release, but it may not be as bad as I have stated it would be. I once thought that it wouldn't be that demanding, but my friend persuaded me otherwise by giving me some facts about Unreal Engine 3. Nothing is set in stone yet though. The game may also have distance fog like UT2004, which turning up the distance fog will allow it to run at higher settings on older systems.

Well those of us getting X360s (and those that plan on getting it better have one by mid-'06) don't have to worry about it.

And with the Keyboard and Mouse support on the Playstation 3 (which like the X360 can connect to the PC monitor) thats going to be, atleast for me, my main gaming platform.

well,no matter how your gonna run this game i recomend an overclock on everything. memory,vga,cpu. And somebody in this thread said that no operating system can support 2 gigs, ok they must but very un up to date lol. or running like windows 95 lol but yea i belive a 6800gt will run the game good, i mean seriously the 6800gt is a good video card but u still want to clock that hoe as high as possible, get it to ultra speeds itleast. becasue this game is a beast! just think of it as no speed is to high! or maybe squeeze that inner fake fx55 out of your venice 3000 lol. because he is in there! lol

but really if you want to run the game lookin good the 7800gt is not much more than the 6800ultra actually,you can get a 7800gt for like 284$ on newegg.com i am still seeing the 6800gt's sell for more.... The average 7800gt is 400mhz core clock, and most overclock to like 480mhz, thats 9600texles per second (the 6800gt gets 5600texels per second) and also picture the memory at 1.2ghz yep it will go higher they are 2ns chips which are rated at 1200mhz so what im saying is this is good! most people get the memory to 1.3ghz

Flanker said:
Well those of us getting X360s (and those that plan on getting it better have one by mid-'06) don't have to worry about it.

And with the Keyboard and Mouse support on the Playstation 3 (which like the X360 can connect to the PC monitor) thats going to be, atleast for me, my main gaming platform.
Have they confirmed UT2007 for xbox 360? Last I heard it was only rumored, but confirmed for PS3.

I got that FX-55 beast outta my 3200+ :) And yea, the 7800GT is an awesome card for the price (similar to the 6800GS for performance/price). $270 after mail-in rebate. Thats like $10 more than a reliable 6800GT, lol.

idiotec said:
Have they confirmed UT2007 for xbox 360? Last I heard it was only rumored, but confirmed for PS3.

No, but Unreal Engine 3 games (like Gears of War) ARE confirmed for the X360. Either way, I'm getting both of them so its not a big deal for me.

This game will run on todays systems i believe that the 6800GT will run the Game at 1024*768 at med-high setting no aa or af.

A 7800GT will run the game a 1024*768 maxed out with 2xAA and 4xAF, or 1152*864 at high settings 2xAA or 1280*1024 at med-high no aa or af. settings those are my predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom