Is this extreme!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFB

Baseband Member
i wanna buy a super extreme pc, so what do you guys think of this one, and if you have any better please tell me:

THE LanMASTER 64 Twin Turbo 6000+

Processor (CPU) [1] AMD Opteron Model 275 DUAL CORE (2.20 GHz 2MB L2 Cache) Socket 940 Processor - Boxed
Processor (CPU) [2] AMD Opteron Model 275 DUAL CORE (2.20 GHz 2MB L2 Cache) Socket 940 Processor - Boxed
Motherboard Tyan Thunder K8WE (S2895A2NRF) NVIDIA nForce Pro SLI, S940 3X PCI-X/SATA II / RAID/GBLan
Memory (RAM) [1] 2048MB OCZ DDR PC-3200 ECC Registered Server Series - OCZ4002048SSER
Case / Chassis Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01 Super Tower (w/o PS) - Silver
Power Supply Zippy HP2-6460 Dual CPU EPS-12V 460W ATX Power Supply (Retail)
CPU Cooler [1] AMD Opteron CPU Cooler
CPU Cooler [2] AMD Opteron CPU Cooler
Case Front Intake Fan 120x120x25 mm Ultra-Silent 20dBA Fan - X1
Case Rear Exhaust Fan 120x120x25 mm Ultra-Silent 20dBA Fan - X1
Case Top Exhaust Fan 80x80x25 mm Ultra-Silent 20dBA Fan - X1
Round IDE HD Cable [1] Not Required - This System is Equipped With Serial-ATA HD Technology
Round IDE HD Cable [2] Not Required - This System is Equipped With Serial-ATA HD Technology
Round Floppy Cable [1] Vantec Floppy-Drive Thermal Cable 24" - Silver
Hard Drive [1] Seagate 500 GB (7200) 16MB Cache - Barracuda 7200.8 NCQ S-ATA II
Hard Drive [2] Seagate 500 GB (7200) 16MB Cache - Barracuda 7200.8 NCQ S-ATA II
Floppy Drive MITSUMI 1.44 Internal 3.5" Floppy Drive & 6 in 1 USB2.0 Flash Reader (Black)
CD Reader (CDROM/DVD) LG 16X DVD/ 48X CDROM Optical Internal Drive - Black (OEM)
CD Writer (CDR/DVDR) NEC 3550 Dual Layer 16X DVD+RW/-RW X48 CDRW Optical Writer - Black (w/o S/W)
I/O Controller Card On-Board Serial ATA RAID 0+1 Controller
Video Card (GPU) ATI TV WONDER PRO TV Tuner - PCI (Retail)
Sound Card (APU) Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Keyboard Saitek PC Gaming Keyboard with Blue Back Light & Pad - Silver with Black Keys
Mouse Logitech MX518 Gaming Grade Optical Mouse - Silver/Black
Network Card 10/100/1000 Gigabit Integrated Network Card
Operating System Windows XP Professional X64 (English - OEM - for 64Bit CPUs only)

super eh?

Why: Because the CPU isn't that great, the Power supply is crap, and Ive never heard of that Motherboard, They also don't give the model of the video card: and it looks like theres alot of crap in it, so hes probably being overcharged. Which is why I asked for the Total Price.

Also they are giving Him ECC Memory which will cause gaming preformence to suffer, it also appears to be geared more towards a server with the CPU and large amount of storage.

Ste said:
Not really, how much are you gonna pay for it, We could build one better.

about $6500 canadian money.

Well i want a super gaming pc , can you give me the best specs(and i mean xtreme pc!!) and also give me a price? if your saying this one is not that great..

TFB said:
about $6500 canadian money.

Well i want a super gaming pc , can you give me the best specs(and i mean xtreme pc!!) and also give me a price? if your saying this one is not that great..

PM Pzero, and tell him you want the best gaming computer for 6000 CAN. He will find all the best parts available to you.

6500 CAD = 4000 dollars USD? i dunno but you can just buy the highest of all high end PCs :) i love spending other people's money ;)

well DFI NF4 SLI-DR expert
7800GTX 512MB you could also get 2 if you would like but that would a little less then 2k which leaves you 2k for a nice PC and nice LCD monitor :)
2*1GB ram defintely
Big hdd how big? 2*250GB and maybe a raptor if you like?
case case case Lian Li case or a thermaltake soprano :) :)
enermax 600W all in one noisetaker or OCZ 600W powerstream :D :D :D
CNPS9500 or the big typhoon
AS5 :shocked:

processor X2 4400+

that's what you should be aiming for, want links or anything else just contact me via PM or IM me at pzerofgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom