internet problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icewolf

Baseband Member
ok i build a new computer and reinstalled windows and now i tried to install comcast internet but it says i dont have a network adapter... (im on my friends computer right now and tell me if i should post specs

yea i think it has to do with the motherboard driver i didnt think that will effect it and i was going to go online and download the program but i guess it did i couldnt install the drivers because im preatty sure my motherboard didnt come with the disk, it came with 2 disks only 1 is for extra features like raid java and some other crap it says on the disk its optional but the disks name says drivers and utillities but if i try to put it in it say there is some hardware thats not installed so i assume its not the installation disk for the driver there also was a floppy disk i put it and run some program on it and it says its an unstillation to the software so what do you think i should do?

check device manager for any unistalled drivers, indicated by question marks.

but i dont know wut new besides the motherboard, video card is new but i installed that and i dont think ur sopost to install proccesor r u?

when i put in the disk a blue screen appears and it says bunch of things like if this your first time seeing this screen blah blah and then it says it shut down windows because there is some new hardware that is uninstalled and it tells me to unplug the new hardware and go to safe mode of i need to

ok i installed the drivers i have no more question marks in the hardware yet when i try to install comcast it says i dont have a network adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom