Birthday gift for awesome son

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i know just wish my parents got me somthing like that, i got a hamster once....

apokalipse said:
apparently, Australia is the only country where you can eat the national animal icon (the Kangaroo)

anyway, back on topic......

You can eat a kangaroo? :eek:

That ASUS board is very, VERY good. Much better than any current DFI board, and the DFI expert board has tons of problems like killing CPUs and stuff. If all the DFI fanboys here try to tell you the expert is better, just head on over to XtremeSystems.org to get feedback from people who actually own them :) Also, instead of getting two 7800GT's, get one 7800GTX 512. The dual 7800gt's will not help at all in games that arn't made for SLI, and they will only provide about a 40% speed boost in games that are optimized. The 7800GTX512 will cut through all the latest games up to and including FEAR like a hot knife through butter.

Can you say hijacked?

There is no reason to SLI two 7800 GTs I just recently built a rig and it has 1 GT it serves me fine but if you want the best just get a 7800 GTX 512Meg

I do agree with some of the suggestions like skipping SLI.

I do have to say though, you did and EXCELENT job on your first build list being a mother buying a computer for her son :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom