UT2007 Requirements Aproved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say stop whining and shut up. You ***** about hwo much you want better graphics better this better that and shit but yet when they DO put it out you either wanna argue over it or whine and complain about how steep the reuirements are!! If all you wanna do is ***** about that then go buy a ****ing Xbox360 for petes sake. I want to see that minimum be 6800ultra so it will give me something to work for.
they wouldn't make a game that doesn't run on anything but the highest-end hardware. it just wouldn't sell, as people wouldn't be able to play it.
Wrong, BF2 came out before the X-FI cards came out and to get Ultra High setting in audio you had to have the X-FI card.

no I mean just to run at all.

an X-Fi helps with the performance and sound quality, but it's not absolutely necessary to have one.

BF2 can run on an onboard sound card, a 6600 and about a 3000+ CPU. you won't get really high settings, but it will run.

P.P. Mguire said:
I say stop whining and shut up. You ***** about hwo much you want better graphics better this better that and shit but yet when they DO put it out you either wanna argue over it or whine and complain about how steep the reuirements are!! If all you wanna do is ***** about that then go buy a ****ing Xbox360 for petes sake. I want to see that minimum be 6800ultra so it will give me something to work for. Wrong, BF2 came out before the X-FI cards came out and to get Ultra High setting in audio you had to have the X-FI card.

wow... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Chill dude.

wow ureal 07 is really sweet looking. i mean isnt fear tough enough to run? and the new ut 07 is doubling that sheet. im glad im selling my computer to my cousin. even tho im sure my x850xt would have ran the game at some decent settings, much better than the 6800 ultra, and the 6800gs. but im buying a 7800gt, amd 64 3000 @ 2.5 and a sli evga board. im gonna try and get the memory highest overclocked possible and same with the core, and hope i can run the game max detail, with itleast 1024/768 with no drop lower than 30fps, although 30fps is playable, anything under 40 you can see. so all you dudes with 6600gt and the 6800 non gt/gs/ultra, your videocard is about to get the choke thrown on it for frame rate lol. so its about time for that 7 series eh??..

burned-ati said:
even tho im sure my x850xt would have ran the game at some decent settings, much better than the 6800 ultra
actually, it's quite the opposite. the unreal3 engine (what UT2k7 will be based on) will need a PS 3.0 card to get good frames. and, well, the X850 is not one.....

LOL!

anyways so i guess the rumors arent true :)

and i never played the UT series i guess i could pick one up when it comes out next year, :D sense i got my sweet 7800GT :eek:

Camden said:
I might hafta try that =/. I go to a school where kids play it all day in class ("high tech" highschool :bald: ). Should I just wait for 2007 then? My laptop specs should be able to handle it on low =/
Get UT2004, some places you can get it for $15 now, it really owns. Once you get it make sure to install the latest patch and bonus packs.

People think their 7800GTs will be able to max out UT2007...well, you're in for a big suprise. I say 1024x768 for medium settings with 30-40 fps average. It said 6800 Ultra for decent frames, it didn't say 6800 Ultra for decent frames maxed. Since I have an LCD, running at 1024x768 isn't an option for me, so I will have to do some major upgrading. Just face it, the 7 series will choke up on this game too. A year from now though, we will have cards that will do a bit better with it.

You will need a dual-core CPU for this game, preferrably an Athlon X2, as well as an Ageia PhysX card. Don't try to build now for this game, you aren't going to be able to do it. Today's hardware is mighty whimpy compared to what this game will need if you want to run it on high settings at 1280x1024 or higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom