Game Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh.... I just might wait till I have 1k$. Im currently lookin for a kinda part tiem job after school. No luck so far but if i find one i shouldnt have a prob comin up with a little more money. Probably just gona have to hold out a little longer with my HP xt963.

Yeah probably best :) A lil extra can go a long way and can buy a pc that`ll last for newer games. Personally Im waiting for the new AMD motherboards to come out called M2 and the G80 nvidia cards Just so my pc can handle unreal 3 engine on max settings :) It`ll be awhile but my pc will hold out until then.

Ahh ok i spent some time searching around and I have came up with this stuff. It totals 760.80 after shiping and all that. Thers no Cd drive or HD with this i think i can come up with a free one of those. Umm if you guys could tell me whatcha think? What it could handle or any suggestions on makin it better.

Dragon Case

1g of Crucial Ram

My Processor

7800gt Evga Graphics Card

Evga Sli Masha-Board

I think i found a really good deal on newegg. The video card comes with the free motherboard. When i saw it i was like WoOT duno if its worth buyin or not but it seems to be. And yea plz any comments welcome/wanted.

o yea and one more question umm whats an optical drive? Whats it do? And do i need to buy one for my comp 2 work?

:) Hey everyone starts somewere nice to see you building a comp you will learn a lot that way, and then you will become a man my son... or something like that good luck with your pc build nice specs should kick some butt.

Yea lol I love to do things computer related, Expecially when its a learning experience. After I get the comp and all up n runnin ima download fear and test out max settings lol. Atm with this comp im lucky to run most games on low =(.

nothing better than going from low specs to high specs such a huge difference :). If its your first build be extra cautious use the static bag you get your mobo in and put it in the case and plug everything in and make sure it runs. That way once u screw your mobo in and it doesnt work you will no its been shorted out. Good luck have fun playing FEAR maxed out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom