Msi 7800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceball

Daemon Poster
Hey guys i've been wanting to get an eVGA 7800GT for a while, and i'm hoping to order it in the next week or so, but i went to newegg, and they're sold out! The only eVGA one left it the rip-off one for $379, so i'm looking for an alternative. I saw this card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127194
and it has good reviews, so i'm contemplating whether i should get it or not. MSI isn't quite as reputable as eVGA, so if any of you have this card or any other MSI card, please give me a review. Thanks.

I don't remember hearing anything bad about them :confused: Plus it comes with a game :eek: . Why not try a site other than newegg though, if you'd rather an evga?

I had a 6600GT from MSI. It was a very good board and came bundled with alot of software. I would wait for the eVGA's though if you can. If you can't you should be happy with the MSI board.

Wow lol thanks Rich, didn't even see that one. FALSE ALARM! Thanks for posting so quickly guys. Looks like i'll go with the eVGA after all :)

omg! i just orederd one this morning, it said they were out of stock of the evga ones, so i got a pny one, because my friend swears by pny and never had a single problem with them. thats bull dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom