Just ordered my Opty 170..*Crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BstOnTheBrain

Baseband Member
Well i just finished ordering my Opty 170 from TigerDirect.com and hoping its a good stepping or not damaged..they had it in stock for pretty cheap ($465 Shipped) Retail HSF so i decided not to wait and ordered it..hopefully i dont run into any problems with my DFi Expert and 7800GTX iv been reading about around here :X Ill let you know what stepping i wind up with

You'll be hard pressed to get a CCBWE 0541 at this point which should cap at around 2.6GHz

I just ordered my 165 from Monarch for like $355.... Supposedly they have a good batch. I can't wait until Christmas!

lazerman said:
I just ordered my 165 from Monarch for like $355.... Supposedly they have a good batch. I can't wait until Christmas!

I just ordered one too, where did you hear that the steppings were good?

Well, i just got it came with my new bindings..its not a great stepping CCBWE 0544XPMW..i think what im gonna do is return it for either credit where ill get another part or a refund and just buy it somewhere else..i know im going to get it somewhere else seeing as how i can get it around $40 cheaper and hope for something better; no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom