Razer Diamondback Drivers/Sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
I just picked up this mouse on sale at bestbuy for 40 bucks. So far, I'm loving it! Its comfortable, sleek, and looks really hawt with the lights off (I have the plasma!). So anyways I installed the Razer drivers or w/e, and my whole sensitivity was thrown off! I cant get my old sensitivity back! And this on-the-fly sensitivity thing is annoying as hell. Is it okay to use the mouse with the standard Windows HIM drivers?? This mouse is USB-only btw.

I have the exact mouse. I like the mouse but not the drivers. yes you can use the standard windows drivers.

i read on a reiveiw that the blue plasma light isnt as bright as the picture shows. is that true? because i have this whle blue theme with my computer and i was thinking of buying the plasma one.

I have the MX-518. Never bothered with their drivers. :). I just plugged it in, and I love it :).. I use the sensitivity thing a lot. Useful when you play FPS sometimes.

no its not THAT bright. But its pretty dim actually, but looks sexy. Its not an eyesore.

i was talking some guy on AIM and he said that his diamondback wouldnt double click lol.

but i have an MX-518 love the on the fly sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom