what case to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the first one, the Thermaltake Tsunami. All i can say is that it's great. I love it. The Soprano is very similar to the Tsunami, i think there are only a couple of differences, like the front of the Tsunami is like aluminum or some kind of metal and the Soprano isnt'. The Tsunami also has those lights on the front, which are pretty nice. Go with whatever one you like better, i'm sure you'll be pleased with either one :D

ThermalTake, regardless of the look or size of their cases, is a great choice. They have high quality cases that are built for easy installation.

Another great choice would be Cooler Master.

The highest end case would be a Lian-Li. Yet the prices are through the roof. But it doesn't get better then that.

Yes, durability and performance-wise. But then again, I don't think it looks like anything special.

Thermaltake makes high quality products that look great IMO, just as havoc said. If you want a plain black case that is overpriced and will make you regret buying it everytime you look at it, then go ahead and buy that Lian-Li.

I like the soprano personally because i think it looks alittle nicer. I cant really say if they are nice or what not since i dont have any experiance with them. In the end its your decison anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom