Date and time change software

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnp1978

Solid State Member
Hi
Is there any software which can run on the background and change the time for some applications whose license has expired but at the same time show the present date for other applications? Iam ready to pay for it if it is available for a fee.
I have an application whose license got expired in dec 2003. I tried changing the system date to 2003 and the software worked. but when i go online to browse websites i dont get them refreshed or they dont show icons. if there is any software which can show last years date for that particular application alone please let me know.
Thank u
jnp1978

Personally I don't know of any application that would allow the date change for certain applications....this would be a little difficult to develop too as the system time can only exist in one single entry. The fix would have to come from the other application's development...
Have you thought about purchasing a license for this application? If you have good use for this software and are going to put it to work for you for a long time, why not pay the small fee? After all, you are willing to pay a small fee for the date/time change software, right?

-Mike

its not a small fee. thats the problem. its a bundle and each module in the bundle is 2000$.

Well, the software proved to be some worth until Dec. 2003 right? You may want to think about extending your budget. I don't mean to sound blunt or anything but from a development standpoint, you cannot change the location that the 3RD PARTY software looks for the date environment variable. You can change the main date all you want....but this is the ONLY place it looks to validate a date and time. It's best to assess how much this software is worth to you and then pay the people who wrote it.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom