ATI Radeon X1600XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

underworld288

In Runtime
I was looking at the POWERCOLOR Radeon X1600XT X1600XT256MBDDR3 Video Card - Retail video card at newegg.com
and was just woundering if this card supports crossfire (where you can put two ATI cards on one motherboard at the same time).???

Also, do you think that the ATI Radeon X1600XT is a good upgrade from a ATI Radeon 9550???

THANKS!!!!

Holy crap! 600/1400 clocks with 12 pipes and GDDR3 memory all for $179!?!!?!?!? Jesus!! This card will OWN (judging from the specs and price) for the midrange level!!! Yes, this card is capable of crossfire, but it is not the crossfire mastercard, you can get this one, and if you want crossfire you can just pick up the crossfire master card when it comes out. I wonder how this overclocks, probably like a dream, 90nm... it will be a huge upgrade from a 9550.

anybody who's wondering...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814131317

003 LOVE that pic in sig..LMAO...

As for the card I thought the cross fire mobo's or rather lack of them was what was holding back people from purchasing said cards? Maybe it's changed I havent read about in quite sometime.

the inquirer also said that ati might release it with 256-bit memory. if it did, the x1600xt would rape the 6800gs with those insane clock speeds. ppmguire, the 6800gs also is 12 pipe, what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom