Rate this system I'm planning to build! + Screen Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, sorry, but regardless it would still kill it. Oh and by the way, don't order off EBAY. You never know what your going to get, some guy could have made up an account with a phony address and stuff like that and send you a box of bricks:p .

the incidence of that is really low. I have bought 20 things off ebay without problem. the paranoia generated by ebay is so great, but the actual fraudulent people make up a very small percentage of the total sellers.

Personally i use a site like www.staticice.com.au (for australia) to get a good price.

ok thanks all I will have a look at your suggestioons.

I do have quite a lot of experience with eBay and have bought a lot, and you only need to know a little to be safe. And to be honest I don't think there are any Newegg equilivants in the UK. . .

yes, but so can a plane land on your house, or the bank looses all of its money.

True, it happened last thursday in I think Chicago, but I've heard a lot more stories about people getting ripped off on Ebay then planes crushing houses.

ok, was just wondering if anyone knows any good UK shops? I've found a few only to find that they have appaling reselleratings. . . .

I'm currently deciding on a case. I am undecided whether I want it windowed or not. . . .. Any reccomendations for a really good looking, good value case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom