Ultimate gamimg PC... spec suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looks good to me, but i'm hardly an expert. i've never heard of Mushkin or InnoVISON, but i assume you have some good reason for choosing them over better known brands.

I've heard good reports about Mushkin and it seemed to be the cheapest 2GB pack (with 2x1GB sticks rather than 4x512mb sticks) that I can find.

InnoVision is not very well known, no. However they had the cheapest SLI ready 7800GT I could find. Besides, I've yet to talk to anybody that has seen a huge difference in performance from brand to brand so I'm not too concerned.

Its not performance from brand to brand you should be worried about, they are all pretty much the same. Some just come overclocked. You should buy a well known brand because they are usually more reliable than a no-name brand.

Mushkin Redline is very good RAM and its not a no name company i suggest them or OCZ Plat rev. 2..and about my previous comment uhhhh i dunno, whatever :)

Still, the InnoVision was the cheapest SLI Ready 7800GT close to me. I may or may not be OCing it, considering when I get SLI I won't have much of a reason to OC anyway

What im trying to say is you should spend the $30 more and get the leadtek for $540. It could save you from buying a new card if the innovison card fails.
And there is always reason to overclock :). All you need to do is download rivatuner and set the clock speeds up to 500 or higher.

Mushkin is a great company, as far as I'm concerned. My RAM has been great, and Mushkin has excellent tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom