Sli now or later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
um im planning to get a new gaming computer very very soon, i got all the parts set but i duno if i shoud save a ton of money and get a non sli mobo or juss get a sli mobo and 1 vid card, den wen games come out wit the new unreal 3 engine den get the 2nd card, but im scared that the card will be too old nd instead of getting 1 more to get sli i would have to get 2 new ones that r up to date in the future. so da non sli mobo woud save me alot of money, so i needa kno if all / most good games in the future r really gona be based on sli.

hahah but later most likely since it doesnt give a good performance increase now or now if your the type that likes to show off or your very rich

Truth is if you have no budget and want the best performance then you will probably end up with SLI because IT DOES perform better than one card.

You could buy a non SLI mobo now and then wait until the new AMD M2 sockets come out and upgrade it from there.

wuts AMD M2 ?? yea i guess i will go with a non sli mobo, but im hoping it will last me at least 2 years or year and half beccuz im not rich lol. and hopefully something better then sli will come out in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom