sidways hard drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

madfats3

Solid State Member
I just bought the lian li server case.I was about to install my 2 74gb raptors when I noticed the hard drives mount verticaly.Is that ok?I mean is there a wrong way to install a hard drive?Is it better horizontil or vertical.If I install it vertical, is there a right side or a wrong side to set it on?Help, I want to get building my sytem.Thanks whoever can help.

you are ok man dont worry i was wondering the same thing the other day when i was cleaning my moms computer

madfats3 said:
I just bought the lian li server case.I was about to install my 2 74gb raptors when I noticed the hard drives mount verticaly.Is that ok?I mean is there a wrong way to install a hard drive?Is it better horizontil or vertical.If I install it vertical, is there a right side or a wrong side to set it on?Help, I want to get building my sytem.Thanks whoever can help.
that's how both of my HD's are mounted in my Compaq and I haven't had a problem.

Camden said:
Nope. That's how the cool kids do it nowadays. :amazed:
oh ****, then I'm a trendsetter.......my hd's have been like that for over 5 years:cool:

rkf76 said:
oh ****, then I'm a trendsetter.......my hd's have been like that for over 5 years:cool:

Oh how I envy you trendsetting popular kids! Gosh :angry: . Mine are horizontal! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom