7800GTX 512 overclockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hear setups with the FX 57 2 gigs ram and 512 mb 7800 run HL2, Far Cry, and Doom 3 at 1600 X1200 resolution with 8X AA and AF.

I bet it could do the same thing on Fear but at 1280 X 1024.

Basically, as long as your okay playing HL2 & Far Cry at 1280 X 1024 without AA & AF, save 600 bucks and get a 6600GT, at that resolution I can't notice AA or AF anyways.

You guys act like you need a space shuttle to play a video game.

no its not like ima get a 7800GTX 512, too much money haha, but its oc'ed very high already but i guess you could always go higher =D

Iam running a fx-57 and 7800gtx and havent got fear yet but maybe cuase Iam kinda low on my budgets other than living.Now all I have to do is wait for a crazy game that is twice as
demanding and crazyier than fear.Mostly I play BF2 cuase its so dang addicting.Just to mess around I played CS and got a luagh out of it.

Theirs nothing wrong with having a space shuttle if you can afford it.

Iam running a fx-57 and 7800gtx and havent got fear yet but maybe cuase Iam kinda low on my budgets other than living.Now all I have to do is wait for a crazy game that is twice as
You can afford that machine yet you cant afford a 50$ game?:confused: Something fishy going on there:rolleyes:

Figure out how much I spent then youll know why I cant afford a $50 dollar game and plus I'll just wait until I get bored of BF2 which isnt anytime soon.Also its the holidays and I have to get
a 60gb I-pod for my son and he is only 12 and my wife says he isnt spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom