Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - please help I'm in a lot of trouble

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
needsomehelp
Newb Techie

They shut myspace down a few days ago to get the info. On the myspace, all there was was a picture of him. There was nothing written in the About Me section, or anything. It was just a picture of him that someone took in school and that's what they're so worked up over. And that is all the info there is, my teacher overreacts to everything. There was this girl 2 years ago who used to talk about how much she loved him (he's a young guy) and he put a restraining order against her. My principle thinks it's a little crazy what he's doing, but there's nothing he can do. We have 4 computers and they're checking all of them. My dad wants to erase everyting on my harddrive so I don't have to get blamed for this. Even though no laws were broken with anything they did, he's still taking this to court and everything. I just don't want it to seem like there's evidence I did it because it'll get blamed on me. Like I said, when they find all this out on my computer I'll get suspended and I won't be allowed to graduate

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.