Need some help in upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you do it vader :p cough*your going to die in bf2 once i get my 7800GT today and my ram on monday*cough

Looks like a sweet upgrade :D

Heh, well thanks but i dont think ill be able to afford that i'll probly only get like 300 dollars unless i can really work my parrents :p

the prices, are they canadian? or american

also what about a case? like what if they dont fit...know of some cheap cases?

My family is basicly a group of computer nazis...they don't see why i need to upgrade. So...anyone wanna help me by giving reasons? i can't think of any good ones

I know what you mean by parents being computer nazis. Mine wont buy a new computer to replace the 8 year old one they have because "this one works just fine". I cant really think of any reasons at the moment because im having the same exact problem as you, only with buying a whole new computer. ;)

Yeah, exactly lol...then again I basicly need a new pc...but I think first off ill need to get mobo and process or and power supply(says my friend)

PZEROFGH said:
How do you do it vader :p cough*your going to die in bf2 once i get my 7800GT today and my ram on monday*cough

Looks like a sweet upgrade :D

Haha...Wow, wtf?!! Where'd you get the cash?? I'm impressed but it wont help your chances online....hehe....prepare for some more head shots ala shotgun....

(****, now im really gonna have to get a 7800gt......)

rygiz said:
Yeah, exactly lol...then again I basicly need a new pc...but I think first off ill need to get mobo and process or and power supply(says my friend)

yep but you need everything to make it work.....so, best bet is to save up and when you have enough, buy it all at once. No point in buying a little at a time cause prices always drop....

I would wait> I personnaly dont recommend upgrading that 478...

Happy holidays.

so your saying i should buy a totaly new system? tha'd take forever to save up for :p

Yea if you have the patience, you should save up for a new system. I know what it's like to wait painfully for your money to pile up.

cant do it, lol. after christmas im getting processor mobo and psu then going from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom