My System Temps. How are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have stock cooling? It is highly unlikely that your Mobo runs hotter than your CPU. I had the same problem where every program would tell me the same thing, but in my bios it said I was running like 45

No, i dont use stock cooling, i use a Zalman CNPS7700-Cu Cooler, i dont care much for the noice so i got it at max RPM.

and about that 95C, i think it must be your bios that reads it wrong, it did that for me at first too, it said 60C at idle so i thought something had to be wrong, so i flashed the bios, now it reads right.

My motherboard is always hotter than my CPU. During the summer My P4 640 idles at about 28*C with the abient temp in the room between 78 and 80*F. Mobo is usually around 37-38*C

Since the weather has gotten colder, and the ambient temp in the room is about 67-69*F, my processor idles at about 22-23*C and the mobo is usually at 30*C.

had the same problem with my pc temps where the mothewrboard was hotter than the chip. cut the grilles out from in front of fans and temps went from 36c cpu 40c mobo to 33c cpu and 29c mobo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom