I need a new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVM...

Here are the spec's
From wat i can tell...

It has 4 prossesors, 32 gigs of ram, 16X pci slots times 4, 1X pli slot times 2, 7800GTX 512ram Nvidia-Graphic cards times 4, Sound Blaster Prodigy Platinuim-FX, 12GH'z prossesor (4X3ghz), two 32 inch monitors, 121 inch tv as a monitor (tv out/in), 3 terabytes harddrive maxtor 10,000 rpm (wat's RPM by the way?), all the small computer part (mouse, keybard ect), dvd-rw with light scribe, cd-rw with light scribe, a custom case with antifreeze liquid colling from alinware or something, and this cool glove that you put on ur hand and it works like a mouse on a monitor. That's as far as i can see and translate.

I got a few quistions... Wat is RPM stnad for? Wat the hell is antifreeze colling? And wat is light scribe? My brother sais it's like makeing images on cds and dvd's is that right?

OK that is your opinion and i respect it. But that is wat i see and is wat i write not more not less... my grandma could be wrong or my translation is not correct but i sais once agian that is wat i see in the letter.

So can any one please help me with my current problem? The makeing of a computer within a price range of 1-4 thousand dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom