Bigger Heatsink or Water Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the one I posted.

Ok, maybe I will go with that one, once Newegg straightens its problems out. First I cant get on their website, and now the shopping cart wont work.

Yeah... newegg is being a bit sluggish for me. The shogan is not very good. The ninja is not only cheaper, but it is MUCH better.

I have everything installed, and after gaming for a little while here are the numbers.

IDLE: 40*C

LOAD: 65*C

It is still setting of my warning in PC Probe. so i guess my next step is going to be adding a second 120mm fan to the side panel and get another 80mm for the front of my case. if you guys have any other suggestions let me know. i want to stay away from water cooling for right now. thanks. :beard:

Does anyone know what temp my P4 should be running at? i know as cool as possible is best, but what temps are safe?
i have lost the paperwork on the processor somewhere in my apartment.:) so if you could let me know i would appreciate it. i am still impressed with the new heatsink, i just wish it would give me a bigger drop in temp. will it still go down another degree or two once my AS5 has been "broken in"? thanks. :beard:

I assume your 3.8 is overclocked? What speed was it at stock? You might want to back it down a little bit if it is that big of a problem. I doubt you will see any difference going from 3.8 to 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom