My System Temps. How are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein1jo

In Runtime
Hey, I have a P4 2.4GHz with stock heatsink and fan. I have two 80mm case fans moving about 22CFM each. I just use Everest to tell me my temps.

CPU - 48C / 118F
Motherboard - 38C / 100F
AUX - 15C / 59F
Harddrive - 29C / 84F

Seems hot to me. How do they compare?

my cpu runs at 32 C idle
and mobo at 35 :)
but yeah, no worries about the temps there, still kinda warm for not beeing clocked tho!

Hmm intel do run a little hot those prescotts. maybe if you clean out the dust add a case fan or two and you'll be set :)

Devl said:
my cpu runs at 32 C idle
and mobo at 35 :)
but yeah, no worries about the temps there, still kinda warm for not beeing clocked tho!

Do you have stock cooling? It is highly unlikely that your Mobo runs hotter than your CPU. I had the same problem where every program would tell me the same thing, but in my bios it said I was running like 45

:eek: My temps differ amazingly!

CPU: 95C (203F)
HDD: 39C (102F)

I have the Zalman CNPS9500 LED and 2 case fans. Also I have the power supply sucking air out.

Why are my temps so hot???

Holy crow. Now that's hot. I don't know how though. When I tried to overclock it los stability at 57C.

Triple-X said:
:eek: My temps differ amazingly!

CPU: 95C (203F)
HDD: 39C (102F)

I have the Zalman CNPS9500 LED and 2 case fans. Also I have the power supply sucking air out.

Why are my temps so hot???
Either you need to reseat your heatsink or there's something wrong with the temperature probe. Your computer should shut itself off at that temperature. Use Arctic Silver 5. :D I guess that's a pretty normal temperature for a hard drive - maybe a little hot, but nothing like 95C on the processor. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom