Rate my comPUTer

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Well, from a gamer's point of view, its not good. But, considering that most PCs you buy from the store still have 256MB of RAM, Intel Integrated graphics, 40GB hard drives, and 200W power supplies, I say its pretty good for the average user.

I honestly couldn't have said it any better.

Honestly that PC is a lot better hardware wise then probably 80% of the computers I work on in peoples homes these days. If I have to work with windows 95, 98, ME one more freakin' time, i'll shoot someone.

Lot's of PII's & PIII's - 128MB to 256MB PC100

Slowww..... old...... dusty ...... pc's.....

Yeah that PC will kick any of the ones we work on in my comp hardware class. Those things are total POS. What do expect at a public school though.... PII, PIII and old durons. Half dont even work lol.
If you want to play anything new then you should definately upgrade.

well for one it is better than my 8yr old dell with a p3 930Mhz, upgraded 384mb ram, win xp, upgraded nvidia geforce 4000mx 128mb. i think that it is quite good for an average user.

dude Your computer sucks seriously my old compaq is better than that almost, Until I used it for target practice when I got my 10 guage.(Use your imagination)

Your an asshole. That's what you are. Not every one is as fortunate as you and that doesn't give you the right to insult them.

Like I said, a majority people are still using Windows 95, 98, and ME. In my area, Windows 95 dominates by far. If you buy a new mainstread Compaq or Dell computer today it will only have 256MB of RAM, 40GB hard drive, and Integrated graphics. His computer is far better that what probaby 95% of computer users are using.

Thanks for the comments. Most of you guys on here have some pretty amazing machines and it seems like I'm one of the few with an older one so mine feels like crud. I'm the type too who wants the latest and greatest, but that's not happening anytime soon so I am stuck with what I got. Just wish I had a better video card. Maybe that'll be a project for when they are clearing out 6600GT's or 6800GT's.

What really sucks is having all those old parts for original Pentium machines. I should just toss it all since it's junk and isin't worth anytthing, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom