Need Advice On Buildin A Gaming Comp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-xgillyx-x

Beta member
I need some real good advice on buildin me first ever games computer. At the mo ive got a cruddy little shed of a computer an it cnt run ne gd games for 5 seconds without getting major and i mean major lag :( Ive got a budget of about £600 an i was wonderin whether any of you guys or gals could help me an tell me some parts to look for and buy. Ive already got an 80gb hard drive so thats fine, i have a case too, thats alrite but i need RAM, PROCESSOR, GRAPHICS CARD AND MOTHERBOARD. Anywayz..... if you could write up some parts that i should purchase or lead me along the right track on buildin a high performance comp id be really grateful.

you had the same budget as me then i realized i was spending a ton of money. But these are the basics for the core parts

MSI K8N NEO4-F, no need for a DFI
Cosair valueselect 1GB 512*2
eVGA 7800GT
Amd Athlon 64 3700+

do some research though still at newegg.com (you cant go wrong with newegg) becuase not all people know exactly what you want and are doing with it

Thanks dude. Im thinking about gettin the amd 4000 processor. My friend recommended me:
Motherboard - Abit Fatal1ty AN8 SLi SKT939 NF4
Graphics Card - XFX GeForce 6800XT
Processor - AMD 64 4000+
Ram - 1gb corsair

In my op these are alright components but what do you people think of them. Do you wreckon theyll run the latest games ok?

Lol forgot about that ~~ cant ya tell im new to this lol. I think ill get a 500w psu. Like i said before, ive got a budget of about £600, i dont know what that is in dollars but would you be able to write up a little list of the best computer parts i can get with my budget. I only need a processor, motherboard and graphics card and ram really.

read the guide in my sig and see if you get anything out of it....

i would be able to make a list if it was american money plus im in school and dont have much time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom