Mouse movement on laptop has mind of its own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeed

In Runtime
Hiya,

Just recently I have been having an annoying problem with the mouse movemnt on my lappy. Ill just be moving the pointer around on the screen and then all of a sudden the pointer will jump (not move) to the top left corner of the screen as if its resetting itself? This wasnt always happening from what i can remember but now it happens very regularly. The mouse im using is your run of the mill optical mouse, i only got my lappy not long ago so its still very new, its runnign XP Home. Im, wondering if this is a common problem with laptops maybe? Could someone possibly cast some light on the subject. Thanks.

That same exact thing is happening to me. I will be playing a FPS or something and then during a firefight (naturally) the pointer will go in the bottom left corner. This happens all the time. Im just goint to get a new mouse. Its super annoying. :(

it happened to an logitech mouse i had but put it on my moms computer after i installed the drivers for the mouse it stopped its random movments.

thanks guys, i tried my diamondback mouse and the problem went away, maybe something to do with the much higher DPI?, probably not. But now i know its a mouse/driver issue, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom