Unlocking an 80 GB HDD to make it 120 GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this guy is talking about a 120gb, with an 80gb partition and a random unused 40gb........

Or he could be talking about compression.......

Nubius said:
did you guys know that a male is actually born with a hidden 2nd penis? God just locks it before you're born, but there are actually programs made by jesus to unlock the 2nd penis...I unlocked my last week, the ladies love it.

I can't stop laughing. That is the funniest post i have read in long time. :laughing:

Nubius said:
did you guys know that a male is actually born with a hidden 2nd penis? God just locks it before you're born, but there are actually programs made by jesus to unlock the 2nd penis...I unlocked my last week, the ladies love it.

One in the pink and the other in the sink !! :p

lol I came to see what's been said in this thread since I hadn't checked for a few days only to find myself being quoted :p

Guys, guess what! I just unlocked the extra pixels on my TV so I now have an HDTV!

As far as unlocking hard drive space the only thing I could think of is if they somehow locked a 40GB platter in the HDD. Although I highly dought it, tell him to tell his uncle to lay of the magic smoke.

Hey mates maybe you are not believing but sad to say its true... This is already available in the Philippines

Increase HDD space upto 100% w/o compression..
Some notes:

1. Increased space depends on the model and brand of harddisk.
2. No hardware modification will be done to your harddisk (all software and no compression).

The whole procedure will reformat the whole hdd and will create two partition. the original size of the hdd and the newly acquired one..

Sorry for reviving this thread

Hey mates maybe you are not believing but sad to say its true... This is already available in the Philippines

Increase HDD space upto 100% w/o compression..
Some notes:

1. Increased space depends on the model and brand of harddisk.
2. No hardware modification will be done to your harddisk (all software and no compression).

The whole procedure will reformat the whole hdd and will create two partition. the original size of the hdd and the newly acquired one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom