my computer in a fridge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the moisture in the fridge thing, why not try and cover it? Get one of those airtight bag things and try sealing it up in that. Maybe cut holes in the back where the plugs and what-nots go? I'm starting to like my idea:) Wal-Mart here I come (not really)

Edit: If you get really desperate, Saran Rap the whole thing :p

hmm, as charles_scott said, the air allways contains moisture which would freeze on your parts and eventualy destroy them from waterdamage. but doesnt the freezers with anti-frost tech keep that from happening? im gonna try and search a bit, if it works i might just buy me a new freezer for my computer and jolt colas!

RadRacer said:
For the moisture in the fridge thing, why not try and cover it? Get one of those airtight bag things and try sealing it up in that. Maybe cut holes in the back where the plugs and what-nots go? I'm starting to like my idea:) Wal-Mart here I come (not really)

Edit: If you get really desperate, Saran Rap the whole thing :p

Yoru suppossed to use neoprene closed cell foam and RTV silcone to keep out the condensation but you only need to do it around the socket or whatever your freezing. But if you want to put the whole thing in a freezer that would be a pain in the butt to cover everything. Also a normal fridge couldn't take the heat load of a whole computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom