This Computer OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks lik a very good rig, but I fully agree with molsen, get a better video card. The only other thing I would be concerned about is the quality of your PSU that comes with the case. Usually they aren't reliable. The thing I would want to know is if it delievers 30A or more on the 12v rail.

Check this

you can customize here. If you can find me a case without a PSU that is nice and add me the PSU that would be good anyways.

I can'T find any info on the PSU. But I could call the company and ask them how much they would charge to change the PSU for a known brand.

Anyways thanks for the feedback. The vid card I am considering. But I only have 1k budget :p

I can see some of the components can be bought cheaper elsewhere. And that X300 SE is **** over priced.

If you live in Toronto, then I know of a place where parts are overall cheaper than NCIX and they are very reliable.

heres a big tip when i was building my computer I ran into a mistake that I would never make again. WARNING: A SATA DRIVE WILL NOT BE SEEN AS A MASTER DRIVE NOR CAN IT BE SET TO (WELL, IN MOST CASES) . WINDOWS INSTALLTION WILL NOT SEE THIS DRIVE (YES, EVEN WINDOWS XP) IF YOU ARE USING THIS AS A SLAVE DRIVE DONT WORRY

umm first thing you dont need that case their is no point your not going for a very good system so go for a case around $50 and for sure a diff video card NOT ATI.And not Maxtor cuase alot of people have been complaining about them on alot of other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom