AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
intel rocks said:
Read the name. Thats all I have to say.
Intel Rocks! There Faster
Athalon SUCKS! There Slower!

Intel comes with more options and different speeds so it can better fit your budget(if you have one!)

INTEL ROCKS!

I think your little fan boy bus came to rest at the wrong stop!!! Maybe you should head over to www.get-a-life.com i think it would be better suited to you,It make's me laugh that intel fan boy's can't relize that even the lowest amd's that they make now blow's away most intel's,And what's this > "Intel comes with more options and different speeds so it can better fit your budget" ya right
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
Thank's for the laugh's i really needed it :D

Heyyo,

Yeah, a response like that was to be obvious, cause yeah, here we like to discuss our opinions intelligently, not by random "I'mma fanboy of *insert name here*".... I guess he forgot to read the posts where we actually make valid judgements.... so in otherwords pretty much the whole thread. :p

intel rocks said:

Intel comes with more options and different speeds so it can better fit your budget(if you have one!)

INTEL ROCKS!

Interesting, I've seen an AMD blow a couple of programs that were endorsed for an Intel processor. Maya 5.0 and Planetside. Both very math intensive. Both requiring lots of horsepower. hmmm.....im really thinking....that it's just like religion, politics, and ultimatly, chevy vs. ford. Sometimes the arguments deny any and all logic and it's really just a matter or preference. Their are no more clear cut advantages and disadvantages.

To paraphrase all that,
shut up

AMD=lower clockspeed and great performance / lower price
the fastest doesnt matter if your not willing to pay 500 for the newest, INTEL is hype, AMD is the real stuff.

jim_77 said:
easy - intel have better floating point units, making them better for spreadsheets, photoshop, recoding DVD or other media, or basically any appliaction involving division. where as AMD have better memory pipelines, allowing your graphics card's processor to get its hands on the system memory more quickly - the GFX card basically does all the division work the processor's FPU hasn't.

and that's why AMD are cheap and have "fake" mhz speeds - they market them as though they're faster because of the processor speeds games require.

plus all you gamers are tightwads when it comes down to it :)
actually, Athlon XP's had a relatively small communication speed. half that of the Pentium 4's they were competing ith. however if you look at benchmarks, Athlon XP's are up there against their competing Pentium 4's

intel rocks said:

INTEL ROCKS!

Omg, this made me really laugh. Is this guy this for real? Ive yet to see any recent benchmarks that show a Intel beating an equal Amd in anything (other than photoshop).....

http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/3800/index.htm

intel rocks said:

INTEL ROCKS!
And he has a celeron computer. Unless you have actually tested both, you can't really talk about it!
And just for the record, in my house i have Two Pentium 4 PC's, And my AMD! and mine rocks the other two!

maybe amd is better today but it will not be better forever, because intel is a huge company, and it's about 100 times larger than AMD company so intel can control the cpu market at any time.
and i don't think that a small company like AMD could compete with intel. iam very sure that intel will produce cpu's that can blow up AMD into pieces in following few years.

AMD is overrated
intel is the future

maroon1 said:
maybe amd is better today but it will not be better forever, because intel is a huge company, and it's about 100 times larger than AMD company so intel can control the cpu market at any time.
and i don't think that a small company like AMD could compete with intel. iam very sure that intel will produce cpu's that can blow up AMD into pieces in following few years.

AMD is overrated
intel is the future
Heyyo,

Hahahaha, the only way intel's keeping a good foothold is by bribing computer stores to sell intel chips and not stock amd chips.

http://www.asahi.com/english/business/TKY200502070138.html

intel are cheating punks. I like how Japan ain't sellouts and actually promote fair business... I wish north america wasn't corrupt and more like Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom