Boot problem => Computer runs but no signs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DollyTheSheep

Beta member
OK, this is ussually problem on all forums, but i didn't find the solution yet...

Classicaly I power up the computer and led's and fans starts...
But there is no video signal or beep....

Computer is brand new and tried to mount them on table and removing component by component and finally just mother board stays with PS and still no signal, i tried another PS and still no response.
Video card is integrated (office computer)
Pls help

Dolly

just tried, only with ram and CPU, no response,

Tried only mobo without ram & CPU still no Beep.

But i tried CPU on other mobo and have same problem.
I'm crazy with this shit. I fixing PC's for about 5 years and never have problem like this...

If you tried the CPU on a known good computer and it doeasn't work then the CPU is bad, try the good precessor in the computer thats not POSTing.

Just tried, same problem.

But how is possible that the new from store parts are broken?
I will understand if mobo or CPU dont work but this????

At work we set some PC CRT signals to off in the bios. I doubt this is your problem but its easy to check. Enter your bios, go to micellaneous (or extras or whatever- hunt for it as different bios settings are located different places or not available). If you find a video/crt signal setting, make sure its on. (to enter your bios with crt signal off alternate between hitting delete and f2 during boot up- hopefully one of those is the correct key. The other thing you can do is use a volt meter to see if you have 3.3 volts on pin 12. (at least thats what i just measured on mine)

Good luck!

PS. after re-reading the thread, my post doesnt seem to be of any help to you, but ill leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom