I need some help ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinrichisgod

In Runtime
Okay here's my deal. I just got this computer that I got from a friend, and put in a new HDD, 512 MB of SDRAM, and some other stuff. I'm planning on putting in a new video card too. But the problem is, I have no idea if my video card slot is AGP or PCI.

I have a Compaq 7000Z series desktop if that helps.

And if I do have a PCI slot, which I know sucks really bad compared to the AGP at least, is there any way I can still use an AGP video card since they are the best? Or am I SOOL.

Thanks alot,

- John

Do you have an integrated video card on your motherboard? If so then you probably don't have an AGP slot. And you can't use an AGP vidoe card unless you have an AGP slot.

god...yes its an integrated video card. Just my %*&#@&*( luck. So are there any good PCI cards that I could buy? If there are, where can I buy them. I'm looking to start playing Everquest as soon as I can get one.

If you got Xp click on my computer.View system information.Hardware tab. Devise manager.System Devises.

If 95 or 98 goign from ancient memories. Left click on My computer and i think choose properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom