Like free laptops??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you guys an A for effort on the spaming. Most spamers dont get above a 1 post count. GG.

Would a Mod pleeeeeze shoot this thread in da head? I get enough of this crap in my email.....why do we have to read it here too? Sheesh!!!

great idea we need a spam fourm so all of these a**h*** have a place of there own to post. then they can all go in every day and check the new posts.

Yea there should be a category for spammers at like every message site. I'm still new to this one, but on others its ridiculous how much there is. They'd still post in these anyways though. I'm suprised how many people looked at this one too. I figured it would get deleted soon after my first post. Maybe the admins like the site too.

actually i think it's legit too. ive been a part of the site for a while, and although i havent received mine yet i should be 80% done. i dont want to talk too much on this subject on the forum in case it constitutes a violation of the posting rules but if anyone has any questions they can feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom